You should never take the decision of having a Rhinoplastie in Montreal lightly. First up, you need to find the right doctor, as there are not many people whom you can trust with your face. And it goes without saying that a Rhinoplasty surgery will permanently change your face, so knowing every single detail is pretty essential. As we all know, knowledge is power and this is 100% the case when it comes to cosmetic surgery.
So, to help you find out everything that you should make yourself aware of about having a Rhinoplastie in Montreal, so that you can make the right decision, we got the full low down and ALL the insider details, which you will not find anywhere else. So, let’s start.
- Do Proper Research prior to booking your nose job: When you are considering surgery of Rhinoplastie in Montreal, you need to have clear expectations with both yourself and your surgeon, in the context of what you really want to achieve, and of course, the results. This is the reason why before choosing the right surgeon, you should always check out the before and after pictures, and, of course, do your due diligence, when researching their qualifications and experience. Also, you should make sure that you are giving yourself sufficient recovery time as some swelling and bruising are common things to follow post any plastic surgery.
- Rhinoplasty Results Take Time: There are a lot of people who do not realize that it can take over a year for your nose to fully heal. Yes, you read that right, a complete one-year. Also, a 10-15% chance also arises that you may be required to undergo revision Rhinoplastie in Montreal. According to a report published in 2014, about 25% of people who had a rhinoplasty were unhappy and had to go for revision surgery.
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty: The only way to make changes to your nose is not always to have an expensive operation. For example, a filler can be used to conceal a bump by injecting a dermal filler into the nose tip and bridge. But that would depend on what would you like to change. An alternative to invasive techniques in certain situations is a filler, which can be used to disguise a hump, for example. But, here you should note that a filler is temporary, and last for only about six months. Surgeons of Rhinoplastie in Montreal use it on people who want to see what their situations will look like in situations where a slight addendum above or below the hump will disguise it. What’s more? Nasal asymmetry, which can be caused by a previous fracture, can be restored with the help of Rhinoplastie in Montreal.
Hyperhidrose-What is it?
All people sweat to some degree. The amount of sweating will naturally differ owing to the genetic expression in each. When we are in a hot environment or when we work out, sweating is our body’s natural mechanism to cool itself down. With the rise in temperature of our body, the sweat glands start producing fluid which is carried to the skin surface to cool it down. However, there are some people who sweat much more than others. This excessive sweating is what we know as Hyperhidrose, Polyhidrosis, or Seborrhea.
People suffering from Hyperhidrose may sweat without any reason. They may suffer from excessive sweating either in just a few areas or in the entire body. Although the situation doesn’t threaten life, it can have a severe emotional and psychological impact.
Treatment for Hyperhidrose
- Iontophoresis: In this procedure, the hands and feet of the patient are dipped in water and an electric current is passed. This disables the sweat glands from being active temporarily and is absolutely harmless.
- Botox: Botulinum toxin injections functions by blocking the sweat glands and thereby disabling the nerves that trigger the release of sweat. Several sitting may be essential for the Hyperhidrose treatment to be effective.
- Medications: There are medications that you can easily get in any of the pharmacy shops on the prescription of a doctor that can inhibit the nerves from transmitting impulses to cause sweating. It would take about two weeks to notice any significant improvement.
- Surgery: We recommend it as the last resort when all other methods of treatment fail. In this method, the nerves supplying connection to the sweat glands are severed off, thereby preventing Hyperhidrose.
So, as you can see, there are several treatment options available for Hyperhidrose , but you should definitely consult a healthcare professional who will determine the most appropriate form of treatment that will suit you in the best way possible.